- An Introduction to Care Management Services. Karen Greene Interviewed with Marcia Teele Of Caregiver Solutions Info. March 10, 2022
- Benefits of Bridging: Long Term Care Planning and Geriatric Care Management February 16, 2020
- The Hired Hearts Show With Karen Greene: Then and Now January 2, 2015
- The Hired Hearts Show with Karen Greene: Elder Law December 22, 2014
- Different Like Me Culture Show: Care Management and Guardianship December 15, 2014
Karen Greene founded Hired Hearts, Inc., a Geriatric Nurse Care Management and Nurse Consulting service 18 years ago. She recognized the many gaps in care for our most vulnerable citizens and since then, has helped improve the quality of life for many in southeast Florida. Karen has lent her considerable experience to the industry as the recent Florida State Guardianship Association President, as well as serving six years as the President for the local Palm Beach County chapter. Karen is nationally recognized, having served as the Co-Chair of the NGA conference and FSGA Annual Conferences 2010, 2012, 2013 and 2015. Karen is also a Certified Examining Committee Member for the State of Florida.