Advocating For Those Who Need A Voice
Hired Hearts, Inc. offers a wide array of services, such as Medication Management, Concierge Services, Transitional Care, and Elder Advocacy, to name a few, for the senior residents of Palm Beach and Broward County.
For a complete listing of available services, visit our Care Services page.
The Heart Behind The Heart
Karen Greene, a Florida native, launched Hired hearts to address the need to:
- Advocate for those who needed a voice.
- Serve people and families in crisis who need professional, trustworthy care services for themselves or loved ones.
And serving these needs is what differentiates Hired Hearts.
Hired Hearts was founded as a Care Management and Nurse Consulting service in 2001. In 2006, Karen became a Professional Guardian, adding to Hired Hearts' wide set of services.
Since its founding, Hired Hearts has become recognized as one of the top care management services in the Palm Beach and Broward counties, unique for its breadth of service and ability to handle any person or family in need.
Leadership and Commitment
Karen's commitment to Care Management extends beyond its business aspects. It also includes ongoing activism and leadership at a local, state, and national level.
- Co-Chair the National Guardianship Association (NGA) Conference.
- Member of the Palm Beach County State Attorney Elder Abuse Task Force.
- Member of the Palm Beach County Hoarding Task Force.
- Board Member of the Florida Long Term Social Worker Association.
- Certified Examining Committee Member for the State of Florida.
- Immediate Past President of the Palm Beach Chapter.
- Immediate Past President of the Florida State Guardianship Association (FSGA).
- Co-Chair of the FSGA Annual Conference for 2010, 2012, 2013, and 2015.
- Nominated for the prestigious Nursing Distinction Award in 2007 and 2013.
- First person to receive the “Civilian Life Saving Award” for the city of Boynton Beach, FL.
What Hired Hearts Clients Say
"Lauren definitely makes a wonderful impression on everyone that meets her. Everywhere she goes, they all comment on how wonderful she is. For that I am so happy and blessed that she is involved in my mom’s life even if it’s only visiting once a week.
Thank you both so much from the bottom of my heart. I really could not have done this without your help and efforts."
"We had the opportunity and pleasure of working with Karen Greene and Hired Hearts for the past six years. What led to our business relationship was, unfortunately, five months of being ripped off by supposedly legitimate elder care agencies…..consider yourselves warned. This happens more than anyone wants to admit."
"I’d like to first thank you and Marion for your services over the last year and several months…
As you probably know, Mom’s physical health has been declining and is limited to home hospice care at this point.
We can’t thank you enough for all you have done to help Mom and our family, you literally are lifesavers!"
"Jaime and I can’t find the words to express our deep appreciation for all that you did for Mary during her last weeks, as well as for us. Your assistance made a challenging and stressful situation as bearable as it possibly could be. We would have been lost without you."
Kathryn & Jaime
"I cannot thank Hired Hearts enough for the guidance and professionalism given to my family as we worked through moving my father from his home to a more supported living environment. Karen's knowledge and advice steered us in a direction that has had an extremely positive result. Lauren worked closely with my father and he absolutely loved spending time with her. I knew when I couldn't be with him that she was looking out for his best interests!"
Call NOW for a Free Needs Consultation